Thursday, April 22, 2010

Making Dog Food


Mom's Cooking! Why?... 'Cause a tree limb fell on our car. She calls it therapy.  
 
Look what she puts in it - eggs, yogurt, celery, sweet potatoes, turnips (she says i can dig these up). Then she adds beef, heart  and a bunch of something she calls supplements.  
 
I love her food so much I could bark out loud 
except of course my mom likes it when i am quiet so I am saving my barkings for our walk.
She says she cooks my food 'cause it's better for my kidneys (what's that?).      
All i know is I love her!  
She got the recipe from our friend Monica Segal who helped her during the dog food "recall" after I got sick from eating my crunchies. 
 

This is my brother Buzzy who wants a fly instead! 
I love how high he can jump but I will never, never, never share my food with him!


 
Hurry up Mom! 
If i am really good today will you make my favourite dog cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark back here!