Sunday, April 19, 2009

My World Outside My Studio - Exploring Twitter

My new early morning habit these days is checking out some of the great posts by fellow Twitterers.
I must admit I was VERY sceptical of that medium, however much to my delight, I have discovered a new world outside my small studio - an international world that continually inspires me !

Follow me on Twitter as I discover postings of new artists, designs, colors, drawings, paintings and illustrations.

Although I hooked on Twitter, I still make time for playing with Cisco and of course painting. In the meantime my website www.theCanvasDog.com is undergoing a major overhaul.

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is absolutely adorable! His eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Brittany. Alot of people stop us because of his blue eyes and boy does he lap it up. The pay off for him is usually in the form of a belly rub or a game of tug of war.

    ReplyDelete

Bark back here!