Saturday, December 20, 2008

Waiting for Art

Well I have been waiting here patiently for belly rubs but my human is so focused on drawing other people's dogs that I think she forgot about numero uno here, moi.

I hear her saying Christmas and presents but what does art have to do with it। Dog bones, squeaky toys and balls YES! Pretty soon I will have to put on my most sorrowful face and whimper if she doesn't pet me soon.
I mean it is snowing big time outside and I really really want to go out and dig in it. I found the most amazing thing in the snow yesterday, a yellow ball... and it even squeaks... but my human won't let me have it indoors. She says it is an outside toy but I see it on the counter and want to bite it.
I can't believe that any dog of their right mind would actually leave it behind.
So mom, hurry up! Who knows what I might find today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bark back here!